Sunday, September 27, 2009

Frozen Margarita, Please (or "My Problem with AADD")





Now that I have everything *almost* together again, I'm working on the land adjacent to my retreat that I just got back (see "Putting it All Back Together"). I'm working on the back beach area that leads up to where my stables will be located. I needed something fun, something beachy, something that would fill the dull color of sand when not facing the blue water. I needed my trusty "search" button :P








I entered "tiki bar" into search and decided that I wanted to try to feature someone who had great product but remained low on the traffic count. I scrolled all the way to the bottom. I found what seemed to be exactly what I was looking for... and with a traffic count of only 6! I pressed "teleport" and arrived at an amazingly huge and full parcel.




I arrived at Tiki Supplies located in Jadu. What I saw on arrival wasn't exactly what I had typed in. There were awesome club runways complete with stripper poles, DJ equipment, all sorts of fun things! I used to own Club Aldon, a stripper/night club and this stuff was exactly what I was looking for when I was trying to get my building set up.


OK, dami... let's not get distracted... you didn't come here for that! (Sorry folks, doesn't take much for me to want to buy everything in sight). Back to the task at hand. Ah, yes. The tiki bar :P






I turned my sight in the opposite direction and was more than impressed with what they had to offer in the way of beach themed furnishings. Some of the items are a little more... ahem... risque... than others. I had to hop on a stool marked with a very mature theme just to see what it did :P









OK... I'm getting distracted again. Back to the... OOOooohhh a POOL!!! I couldn't resist hopping in the pool and taking in some sun. The pool was really nicely done. It was complete with plants, chairs, lamps, and even a float! I began wondering where on my property I could put it! The price was amazing too! I'm not sharing that with you here. You will have to stop by and see for yourself :P Here is the slurl again: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jadu/186/93/432






After trying out just about everything they had on the property, I settled for a nice tiki bar set complete with 6 chairs and a rug, and also 2 different potted palm tree arrangements. I promptly took my purchases home and put them on my land. I think the bar will be a complete hit at my next party! I just need to find someone who can bartend for me while I have fun and dance with my friends.








While I'm behind the bar, can I get you something? How about a Frozen Margarita?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to my blog, Damiana!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete