Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My New Beginning


Every once in a while all of us go though a time where we need a change in our lives. Me, being an avatar, found that I needed a change in my Second Life. Hey, why not? My human can take control of her life... why can't I?


Just a lil background on me: I've been in SL since February 2009. Yes, my profile says my rezday is in November of 2008. The truth of the matter is that I first rezzed in SL in November but could't figure out how to put on my hair let alone figure out how to navigate my way through the grid. Fast forward a few months later... with the help of some friends... I finally ventured into the grid and haven't turned back. I've become a true resident :)




I've had many wonderful adventures and have met many great people along the way. Some have come and gone, some have remained good close friends. Some will hold a special place in my heart forever. Some I'm glad I don't have to deal with again (just bein' honest here).




I am a vampire just so you know. Please don't hold that against me :P


I'm not one of those vampires that go around biting people just to be biting them. Those vampires that stalk the newbies in the welcome areas and bite without warning give us all a bad name.




I'll be sharing bits and pieces of my past Second Life experience in future posts, but for now I want to concentrate on making this second Second Life for myself. That is what this blog will be about. I have no clue which direction I will travel in, and I have no idea where I will arrive. All I know is I need a change and that change began last night.




I own quite a bit of land. Most of it I have owned since my second week. Last night I decided that is where my change would begin. I cleared off my entire parcel in New Tolmussen and have it subdivided and put up for sale. If any of you are looking for a good land bargain the asking price is less than 4L$ a square meter (shameless plug, I know). I have almost 1/2 of the entire region up for sale. I have decided to keep the 8296 sqare meter plot in Klancaster which holds my business for now. That should be enough for me to live on and still be able to use it for a business should I decide to keep that up.




Well, that is my little introduction to the beginning of my second Second Life. It's time for me to login now and see what the evening has in store. I'm so excited. I'll tell you about it all tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment